Help, Support and Guidance
for those with hearing loss
A quarter of a million people in Essex have some degree of hearing loss,
nationally that amounts to one in six of the population.
Hearing Help Essex exists to alleviate the isolation and loneliness that hearing loss can bring.
- Make a Donation
- Become a Friend of Hearing Help Essex
- Learn about sponsorship opportunities
Volunteer with us
- Do you have a few hours spare each month?
- Would you like to join our small friendly team?
- Would you like to make a difference to your local community?
Our SUPPORTERS include: