Hearing Help Essex – Service User Charter
We are a charity whose services are predominantly delivered through the goodwill of our volunteers, and with thanks to the generous support of donations from many sources including the general public.
We aim to contribute to our community by helping to alleviate isolation and loneliness that hearing loss can bring, and are committed to doing the very best we can to fulfil this need.
Our charity will provide:
- A caring experience for everyone who accesses our services
- Ease of access to our services, which can be booked by phone, email, text message or on-line
- Friendly, trained representatives who are equipped with both the skills and the tools required to provide our services
- Services which are compliant with the relevant legal, regulatory and health and safety best practices to ensure the protection of those who use our services.
In return we ask those who use our services to kindly:
- Treat our representatives and other users of our service with courtesy and respect
- Attend pre-arranged appointments you have made with us, and to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend your appointment
- Return our hearing equipment in good condition and on the date agreed if you have loaned any of our hearing assistive equipment
- Remember that demand for our services can be high; we may need to change how we offer our services at times. We will endeavour to offer home visits where someone is not able to access our community sessions
- Provide us with your valuable feedback when requested, to enable us to improve our hearing aid support, and information and advice service that we offer
- Remember to let friends and family know about the service we provide which will enable us to help more people in our community!