As an essential healthcare provider, we are able to continue our services during the pandemic. We are committed to ensuring we keep our clients, volunteers and staff as safe as possible and are following strict Covid-19 guidelines to keep your appointment safe.
- Broomfield Hospital (including St. Peters Hospital and Braintree Community Hospital)
Due to social distancing and extra cleaning measures we cannot accept any ‘walk-in’ service users, appointments must be made in advance. If you would like to book an appointment please contact us by phone, text or email with the following details:-
- Full name, address, date of birth, telephone number
- How many hearing aid/s
- Type of aid – mould made to fit your ear or Corda (small dome in the ear)
- Hospital where aid/s issued
- Reason for requesting an appointment
Please remember to bring your brown NHS Hearing Aid record book with you when visiting the session.